Skip to content
Air Purification Equipment
- Best choice for Exhaust ventilation in commercial & institutional kitchens.
- Utilizes effective particulate and gaseous removal filters to have proven results.
- Stable & effective for many years with very minimum Maintenance & Replacements.
- Minimum 5 to 6 stages of effective filtration to have assured removal efficiency and performance:
- Grease Filters to remove the excessive oil grease & Mist.
- Pre-Filters to remove any bigger size particles down to 10micron.
- Electrostatic Precipitators to have effective removal of very small particles like Smoke, Mist & Fumes.
- After-Filters to have all the particles after ESP collected before entering carbon media.
- Effective Gas Phase Media filters based on type of kitchen and pollutant loads, choices as below:
- JAF TERRACOMB
- JAF CASSETTE MODULES
- JAF CANISTER MODULES
- High Efficiency Final Filters before Exhaust fans to have all the dust and any escaping gas phase media due to abrasion dust.